Monday, June 18, 2007

Perky, perky, perky.

Okay, Perky for me. Work with me here...

I'm in MI again. I was supposed to start my new antibiotics this week, but Dr had an emergency that's taken him out of the office for a week and I won't get to see him till I get back to Vermont. So, I'm just enjoying my little vacation from the worst of the side effects.

I'm considering spending the afternoon making yogurt since its damned hot here. Just perfect for culturing bacteria. I'm thrilled that I ccan even contemplate such a thing. My kids are off at their respective activities. Yay. Maybe I can even catch up on my blogging this week.

3 comments:

Bryan Alexander said...

"She said she's perky!"
"Shh, shh, it's ok. Don't cry."
"But I'm afraid! She even *smiled*!"

your friend the nurse said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm just wishing you were here. I miss you! I almost want to wish you an extended stay in MI just so you can feel better longer. Because I know once you're back, you'll see DR and then it's time for round two. We're supposed to get some real thunder boomers over the course of the night tonight. Beloved Firstborn is manning the farm on Pagan Lane. Rumor has it rowdy gamers are there even as we speak.
Hestia came over yesterday for four hours of puppy play date while I weeded in the garden. she and Lora loved the pond. They had a great time. Take care

Anonymous said...

"I was just waving at some toddlers in the next car. They're crying now!"

I miss Sam and Max. Sniff.