Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Solstice

We put up our tree on Sunday. The sun seems to have taken the hint and is returning on schedule.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I just completed the first semester of my master's program. Yeehaw!

I hosted a screening of the Lyme documentary Under Our Skin at our local library. It was very good.

In other news, I am almost at the end of this treatment. Yay.

Hopefully, the new year will not bring anything dramatic and I'll be able to get back to my regularly scheduled blogging.

Happy Holidays everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - I didn't realize you had started your degree program!

Bryan Alexander said...

Ceredwyn did brilliantly with the Lyme movie screening. And we are so proud of how far she's come with Marshal!

Anonymous said...

Happy solstice to you all from us all!
I did not realize you had started your master program in what specifically?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see a post from you! I periodically check and it had been a LONG time. lol. Tell me what you're studying....dyin' to know! I started my master's program in midwifery this year, so I hear ya about lack of time. Hope you ahd a great holiday with the fam. xoxo Julie Fuller

LYME GREEN AUSTRALIA said...

Your blog inspired me to write my own about my recently discovered Lyme symptoms. Many experiences you write of I connected with. I hope you realize how far you do reach. www.lymegreenaustralia.blogspot.com

Healing said...

New Lyme Disease healing sounds available at http;//isochronix.co.cc

Anonymous said...

UN PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US SENATE TIM KALEMKARIAN, US HOUSE TIM KALEMKARIAN: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.